I’ve heard a lot of discussion about cadence lately. Everyone seems to want a magic frequency number which will cause stars and planets to align and customers to read emails in the kind of loving detail that you normally see only determined children attempt as they sound out dinosaur names. If you have subscribers clamoring for more email from you, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, here are…Read More
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
- More research here is great, but the recommended actions aren't enough to move the needle on perceptions & change. https://t.co/cIcuiR6cEs, Nov 21
- Fantastic article by @Jenlazarus: How to write an effective Marketing Automation RFP. https://t.co/xawHzr7ehB, Nov 8
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.