I cringe whenever a newsletter makes sense for a brand’s overall communication strategy. Not because I dislike newsletters – they have their place, both online and offline – but because in the ensuing conversation someone always offers the line, “we could have a ‘Did You Know’ section”! A few observations on this: It is best practice to always avoid asking yes/no questions. This one begs a “No, nor do I…Read More
- Do you have an email marketing calendar? You should. https://t.co/pY1SjLFi8g, Aug 16
- When "Best Practices" actually aren't. Kath, you had me at "hello". :) @kathpay @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/Xb1PC4O51F, Aug 16
- 3 steps to a strong measurement plan. https://t.co/kUztJJXlQB, Jul 17
- Make sure you set smart goals so you can benefit from exceeding them. https://t.co/3mBWrOwsIC, Jun 30
- Great advice on testing from @aprildmullenhttps://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/300507/tips-to-overcome-testing-barriers.html, Jun 28
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.