I cringe whenever a newsletter makes sense for a brand’s overall communication strategy. Not because I dislike newsletters – they have their place, both online and offline – but because in the ensuing conversation someone always offers the line, “we could have a ‘Did You Know’ section”! A few observations on this: It is best practice to always avoid asking yes/no questions. This one begs a “No, nor do I…Read More
- Get ready to add AI to email marketing. https://t.co/4HLKr1Q7BW, May 22
- RT @EmailPixels: Expert email copy writing tips from 12 of the best https://t.co/YEZ5hI696Z thank you @syncmarketing @gscheiman @ryanpphelan and more…, May 10
- Installed SamsungPay on S6 and in 8h battery overheated, expanded. Samsung says out of warranty, tough luck. #SamsungService, May 3
- New role? Get off to a great start in email marketing with these tips, now on @MediaPost https://t.co/t2fy6LagYf, Apr 20
- Put these 5 Easy A/B Tests for Marketers in your test plan: https://t.co/3GIEnpiFWu, Mar 21
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.