I cringe whenever a newsletter makes sense for a brand’s overall communication strategy. Not because I dislike newsletters – they have their place, both online and offline – but because in the ensuing conversation someone always offers the line, “we could have a ‘Did You Know’ section”! A few observations on this: It is best practice to always avoid asking yes/no questions. This one begs a “No, nor do I…Read More
- In the spirit of Halloween, here are some horrifying email marketing requests remembered. @MediaPost https://t.co/N8YjGqpfdY, Oct 4
- Boost your results by refreshing your email marketing strategy. @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/R9aBr7G508, Sep 20
- Do you know your audience? https://t.co/j4oon3tRIe, Sep 14
- Do you have an email marketing calendar? You should. https://t.co/pY1SjLFi8g, Aug 16
- When "Best Practices" actually aren't. Kath, you had me at "hello". :) @kathpay @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/Xb1PC4O51F, Aug 16
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.