Facebook has teamed with Microsoft to create Graph Search, and they’re betting it will replace Google as the number one search provider. The premise (nicely articulated by Dave Williams in a recent AdAge post) is that by including what you say you like on Facebook into a search algorithm, searches will be better targeted to your needs. Better results will then yield more interest, ultimately dethroning Google as king of…Read More
- Get ready to add AI to email marketing. https://t.co/4HLKr1Q7BW, May 22
- RT @EmailPixels: Expert email copy writing tips from 12 of the best https://t.co/YEZ5hI696Z thank you @syncmarketing @gscheiman @ryanpphelan and more…, May 10
- Installed SamsungPay on S6 and in 8h battery overheated, expanded. Samsung says out of warranty, tough luck. #SamsungService, May 3
- New role? Get off to a great start in email marketing with these tips, now on @MediaPost https://t.co/t2fy6LagYf, Apr 20
- Put these 5 Easy A/B Tests for Marketers in your test plan: https://t.co/3GIEnpiFWu, Mar 21
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.