Earlier this month, the topic of permission spurred heated debate on Inbox Insiders, an industry discussion group in which I participate. One group argued that explicit, up-front permission is the gold standard and that anything less – including eAppends – are unethical. The other group suggested that it should be fine to send an email to someone who has chosen to do business with you and hasn’t opted-out of communications.…Read More
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
- More research here is great, but the recommended actions aren't enough to move the needle on perceptions & change. https://t.co/cIcuiR6cEs, Nov 21
- Fantastic article by @Jenlazarus: How to write an effective Marketing Automation RFP. https://t.co/xawHzr7ehB, Nov 8
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.