Here’s a link to a great NYTimes article from June 23rd that discusses how retailers are implementing personalization to help increase sales without being creepy. It’s a nice articulation of the dangers of both sides. Over-personalize, and you can lose sales. Under-personalize, and you leave sales on the table. What I thought was missing from the article was any mention of the benefits of random offers in the midst of…Read More
- I'm posting to see what a poll looks like. Choose your favorite ice cream., Jan 15
- Great points about designing smart marketing tests. Thanks @jeannejennings and @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/NIGXPG9FUP, Jan 17
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.