As Holiday 2009 raced to the finish line, I blogged about the disappointing lack of relevance in emails during what is arguably the most important time of the year for many retailers. We’re all about to take our last deep breath before rushing into the fray for Holiday 2010. So now is a good time to ask: how good are your holiday plans? Here are three tactics it’s not too…Read More
- Great points about designing smart marketing tests. Thanks @jeannejennings and @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/NIGXPG9FUP, Jan 17
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
- More research here is great, but the recommended actions aren't enough to move the needle on perceptions & change. https://t.co/cIcuiR6cEs, Nov 21
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.