Facebook has teamed with Microsoft to create Graph Search, and they’re betting it will replace Google as the number one search provider. The premise (nicely articulated by Dave Williams in a recent AdAge post) is that by including what you say you like on Facebook into a search algorithm, searches will be better targeted to your needs. Better results will then yield more interest, ultimately dethroning Google as king of…Read More
- Do you have an email marketing calendar? You should. https://t.co/pY1SjLFi8g, Aug 16
- When "Best Practices" actually aren't. Kath, you had me at "hello". :) @kathpay @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/Xb1PC4O51F, Aug 16
- 3 steps to a strong measurement plan. https://t.co/kUztJJXlQB, Jul 17
- Make sure you set smart goals so you can benefit from exceeding them. https://t.co/3mBWrOwsIC, Jun 30
- Great advice on testing from @aprildmullenhttps://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/300507/tips-to-overcome-testing-barriers.html, Jun 28
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.