Facebook has teamed with Microsoft to create Graph Search, and they’re betting it will replace Google as the number one search provider. The premise (nicely articulated by Dave Williams in a recent AdAge post) is that by including what you say you like on Facebook into a search algorithm, searches will be better targeted to your needs. Better results will then yield more interest, ultimately dethroning Google as king of…Read More
- In the spirit of Halloween, here are some horrifying email marketing requests remembered. @MediaPost https://t.co/N8YjGqpfdY, Oct 4
- Boost your results by refreshing your email marketing strategy. @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/R9aBr7G508, Sep 20
- Do you know your audience? https://t.co/j4oon3tRIe, Sep 14
- Do you have an email marketing calendar? You should. https://t.co/pY1SjLFi8g, Aug 16
- When "Best Practices" actually aren't. Kath, you had me at "hello". :) @kathpay @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/Xb1PC4O51F, Aug 16
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.