I’m starting to cringe every time I hear the phrase, “We could segment our audience based on that data”. People hear that phrase and eyes light up and heads bob in agreement. In meetings with the CMO/SVP, the phrase is carefully proffered as a goal about to be fulfilled, and the CMO/SVP solemnly nods and pats everyone on the back for having done a good job. What utterly useless, well-intentioned…Read More
- Do you have an email marketing calendar? You should. https://t.co/pY1SjLFi8g, Aug 16
- When "Best Practices" actually aren't. Kath, you had me at "hello". :) @kathpay @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/Xb1PC4O51F, Aug 16
- 3 steps to a strong measurement plan. https://t.co/kUztJJXlQB, Jul 17
- Make sure you set smart goals so you can benefit from exceeding them. https://t.co/3mBWrOwsIC, Jun 30
- Great advice on testing from @aprildmullenhttps://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/300507/tips-to-overcome-testing-barriers.html, Jun 28
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.