Just when I had nearly given up on SMS marketing, here’s an invite from Pottery Barn Kids to join their program. It’s especially interesting because PBK targets the ever-popular and ever-busy mom demographic. Of course I signed up. I did it online just to see what extras they’d ask me to provide, and of course they asked for full name, email and zip as well. No surprise there – and…Read More
- I'm posting to see what a poll looks like. Choose your favorite ice cream., 14 hours ago
- Great points about designing smart marketing tests. Thanks @jeannejennings and @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/NIGXPG9FUP, Jan 17
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.