Just when I had nearly given up on SMS marketing, here’s an invite from Pottery Barn Kids to join their program. It’s especially interesting because PBK targets the ever-popular and ever-busy mom demographic. Of course I signed up. I did it online just to see what extras they’d ask me to provide, and of course they asked for full name, email and zip as well. No surprise there – and…Read More
- Great points about designing smart marketing tests. Thanks @jeannejennings and @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/NIGXPG9FUP, Jan 17
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
- More research here is great, but the recommended actions aren't enough to move the needle on perceptions & change. https://t.co/cIcuiR6cEs, Nov 21
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.