Victoria Ransom’s post on AdAge today paints a beautiful picture of how brands could speak with their most loyal customers. It’s one which I have also touted, and which is a compelling future for CRM. Unfortunately, it is far from reality. Two issues present themselves: First, privacy. It is possible – and even likely, based on today’s attitudes – that people will agree to give up some privacy in exchange…Read More
- I'm posting to see what a poll looks like. Choose your favorite ice cream., Jan 15
- Great points about designing smart marketing tests. Thanks @jeannejennings and @OnlyInfluencers https://t.co/NIGXPG9FUP, Jan 17
- Four things that you need in your 2018 email marketing planning. Published on @MediaPost https://t.co/NkQzQ9EQ5Z, Dec 15
- Earn back your customers attention with storytelling. Published on @OnlyInfluencershttps://www.onlyinfluencers.com/… https://t.co/y5KqCwkU9j, Dec 6
- RT @cpascalar: Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day in History https://t.co/pknRuxktR7, Dec 6
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you connect people to your brand through CRM communications, please reach out to Gretchen Scheiman at 551-655-6459.